There is no Latin legal phrase then as far as I know for "You take the victim as you find her."
I think you are right, AW. But the flip side of your maxim, i.e. - the one which holds that anyone who consents to the risk of injury, for example, a participant in a contact sport, like hockey, forfeits the right to sue for an injury while engaged in that consensual activity, is so widely recognized in legal circles that it can be communicated in a single word: volens.

Sagacity of such exemplary brevity gives us reason not merely to defend, but to celebrate, latin maxims in legal education today.

Latin maxims allow us to say more with less - and who can argue that that is not a good thing? Res ipsa loquitur.

"Volenti non fit injuria" is itself an elegant adumbration of a legal principle so soundly stated twenty-five hundred years ago that it is not improved by translation into any other language, even english, today.

"Volenti non fit injuria" is succinct. But, volens is encyclopedic in its brevity. Where can you find such eloquence elsewhere, in any language, in a single 5 letter word? QED