TEd, firstly, "Silverado/Why don't you come to your senses?" was a whimsical parody of the Eagles' song "Desperado," alluding to Silverado having been swept under the carpet and forgotten, and that folks, in general, should open their eyes to the "business" doings of the Bushes. It was in no way an attempt of any kind at personal belittlement, and I apologize if it sounded that way.

Ditto the "naive, foolish, and gullible" comment referring to the Zapruder film clip...I still stand by that statement, that anyone, in the generic sense, who views the Zapruder film and still believes the head shot came from the rear as per the Warren Commission, and that Oswald acted alone, has to possess one, or all, of the three named qualities. That was not, however, a comment directed to you, personally, TEd, or about your beliefs or theories about JFK's assassination. That's why I added the "IMHO" at the end. I still remember, as clear as day, the first time they aired the film. I was viewing it with people of mixed political backgrounds, and the moment we saw that shot hit his head there was a joint sigh of relief and immediate consensus that "well, there it is...now we know there was another shot from the front and more than one shooter. Maybe now we'll find out what really happened." But, then, the "powers that be" announced they had to do a "thorough" investigation of the film, eventually offering the absurd physics-defying "conclusion" that the obvious shot-in-question also came from the rear, and that the impact made it look like he was hit from the front...please. (not a personally directed please). But I was personally insulted and infuriated, even at that young age, that I was being played for such a fool. If the government wasn't involved in the shooting, they were certainly involved in the cover-up.