Iolite to take a few minutes to try to figure out if mineral alike, like my wife claims.

I'm not so sure. Some people do take me for granite, but deep down I'm a pretty gneiss guy. Overly talcative at times, but azuritely expect I usually just let my honrblende with others especially if I can make the ptichblende.

When I'm wrong I'm wrong, but I rutile I find the right answer most of the time. Other times I'll lapse into jargoon and let people marble at the things I chalk up to my apatite for words. Its aplite that cvould be boron for some people but it will garnet sympathy from others.

I drive an opel but I used to have a morganite that I was adamant about so much it would basalt in other people's wounds. Sometimes I get wacke and people think I go tufa, but I'm hardly ever obsidian, risque yes, but obsidian hardly ever.

I own a whole collection of Petrarchs, including a rare set that I inherited from William Penn, who got them from his maiden aunts. Yup, the pyrites of Penn's aunts.

My brother peat helped me memorize the whole Coal Nidre for Yom Kippur once so I'd be in like flint with my Jewish girlfriend but I muffed it so badly I thought I'd diorite on the spot. Cruel and unusual pumicement is the way she put it. I kunzite parts of it to this day though I sapphire in her eyes at the time. I did conclude that I should eschew the Hebrew religion in favor of more oriental traditions, because they have topaz to enlightenment. This is almost more than I can beryl so I'll stop now, unless you want me to coral a few more.

TEd