Keiva, what exactly are you trying to accomplish? Nobody, unless I am misreading any posts after Bingley’s, has voiced any objections. The only thing I see is you going on about goldibear.

You say: I am not offended. But to those who took violent offense at a like course-announcement, made by goldibear: is your position, in this thread, consistent?

And: I was asking whether anyone offended by goldi's should (IMHO) consider whether his/her reactions are inconsistent.

Where did this happen?

You wrote a post to Helen chastising her...well good for you. Now what do you want to do, embarrass her in public. I don’t get it.

Is it inconceivable to you that some people want to avoid having to filter through ads to get to AWAD chat? Is it so hard to understand the distinction between bringing up a piece of information, or linking to a url, for people’s edification...and that of someone blatantly advertising a service for his/her own monetary gain.

I know, and agree, that some reactions were harsh in goldibear’s thread. And it was brought up in that thread...why do you keep harping on it in other threads.

Are you going to bring it up *every time somebody brings up an interesting bit of information or url?

Get over it for heaven’s sake. And if you really want to continue, go in goldibear thread instead of hijacking some other one.