I fired my girlfriend for "stirring it up." I thought I loved her. I even considered marrying her. I was really quite smitten by her. Then, she took me to a concert. Duran Duran was touring with Terrance Trent D'Arby. She was so classy. We were on the front row. She looked frabjous. Then, to my dismay and utter astonishment, while dancing, and along with the lyrics, she did the actions of stirring something in a pot. With her right hand/arm she was stirring something held in the imaginary pot held in her left arm (semicircular as if carrying a big bucket). I lost it for her. I couldn't respect her. Every positive perception I had for her vanished. It was chilling. She was so corny! I was mortified with embarrassment. Be it know to all men presents... DON'T STIR IT UP! We have all experienced this at one time or another. We may be stirring it up every day to some person. If one person's "stir it up" quirks match another person's "stir it up" quirks the two are made for each other and they will never be perceived as stirring it up in their mate's eyes. Love is beautiful that way. Until then, may we all tolerate those, who in our opinion, STIR IT UP!

"Words can have more meaning when used in combination." Brian Anderson. (I just made that up)! :-)