Should be something by Terry Pratchett but I don't see the hidden title out of his bibliography:

The Colour of Magic · The Light Fantastic · Equal Rites · Mort · Sourcery · Wyrd Sisters · Pyramids · Guards! Guards! · Faust Eric · Moving Pictures · Reaper Man · Witches Abroad · Small Gods · Lords and Ladies · Men at Arms · Soul Music · Interesting Times · Maskerade · Feet of Clay · Hogfather · Jingo · The Last Continent · Carpe Jugulum · The Fifth Elephant · The Truth · Thief of Time · The Last Hero · The Amazing Maurice and his Educated Rodents · Night Watch · The Wee Free Men · Monstrous Regiment · A Hat Full of Sky · Going Postal · Thud! · Wintersmith · Making Money · Unseen Academicals · I Shall Wear Midnight · Snuff · Raising Taxes · Scouting for Trolls

Short stories Troll Bridge · Theatre of Cruelty · The Sea and Little Fishes · Death and What Comes Next · A Collegiate Casting-Out of Devilish Devices

Other books The Discworld Companion · The Science of Discworld · The Science of Discworld II: The Globe · The Science of Discworld III: Darwin's Watch · The Pratchett Portfolio · The Art of Discworld · The Unseen University Challenge · The Wyrdest Link · The Streets of Ankh-Morpork · The Discworld Mapp · A Tourist Guide to Lancre · Death's Domain · Nanny Ogg's Cookbook · The Discworld Almanak · Where's My Cow? · The Unseen University Cut Out Book · The Discworld Diaries · Once More* With Footnotes · The Wit and Wisdom of Discworld · The Folklore of Discworld

from this Wikipedia page...