Haha

Yes, we were in fact encouraged to use every resource in our disposal. Of course, if they had known the people I would be asking are you, they might as well have given me the job already...

Seriously, what's a better resource to have than a forum of English logomaniacs? ...all in all, there are so many things intended to entrap you in this test, it's not even funny. I worked out most of them, and look forward for more. And I take my time. After all, I got time! I just hope others won't be as freakishly pedantic as I am. Most of them looked pretty stupid to tell the truth. Ah yes, I know, look can be deceiving.

When it comes down to it, I guess I just wanna be 100% sure of everything. The results of this test may lead me into (radically) different directions in life. But I have only little doubt I won't get it. As the saying goes: the only thing we can be sure of in this life is that we can't be sure of anything.

Anyway, I think I got everything figured out for now. I got only one more article (and a half) to translate and I'd be finally done with it.

Last edited by Logwood; 12/24/05 10:22 PM.