This post is not directed to anyone in particular but may be useful to everyone in general.
I guess I should thank Faldage for the left handed sort of way that their reply to my question caused me to check out “Netiquette.”
A word I never heard of before. I obtained much information from a search engine and it was most interesting to be sure. When we unpacked the computer and read the instruction book, no where did it mention the rules of etiquette for internet use. In fact it did not mention such a thing as Netiquette. I shall provide the link in case you are interested. http://www.albion.com/netiquette/

If you will permit me I would like to share rule 10 with you.
Rule 10: Be forgiving of other people's mistakes
Everyone was a network newbie once. And not everyone has had the benefit of reading this book. So when someone makes a mistake -- whether it's a spelling error or a spelling flame, a stupid question or an unnecessarily long answer -- be kind about it. If it's a minor error, you may not need to say anything. Even if you feel strongly about it, think twice before reacting. Having good manners yourself doesn't give you license to correct everyone else.
If you do decide to inform someone of a mistake, point it out politely, and preferably by private email rather than in public. Give people the benefit of the doubt; assume they just don't know any better. And never be arrogant or self-righteous about it. Just as it's a law of nature that spelling flames always contain spelling errors, notes pointing out Netiquette violations are often examples of poor Netiquette.

I am a newbie to the world of computers and especially the internet. We were all newbies at one time in everything we have ever done, even walking. The most accomplished computer nerd started at square one when he began.

I am no longer using capital letters because I type in MS Word in a font of sufficient size that I can see and then reduce it to the acceptable size for the internet public. Sure it is a time consuming process but I would rather do that than offend anyone.

I shall graciously accept criticism of my errors but I ask that you HELP me in your criticism and ask that you not chastise nor ridicule me. I will learn much faster that way I assure you. I ask, as do others in my situation, that you be a bit more tolerant. Just because we are “older” does not mean we are not willing to learn.
Finally, my apologies, again, to each and every one who may have been offended by my use of capital letters in my first post.