In reply to:

news anchors
Personally, I find Jennings to be the best of the lot and probably the most knowledgable. As to the others, I doubt thatthey know much of anything. What they do is read what is put in front of them, and it's a performance more than anything else. Still, I expect them to use correct English even if their writers don't know what is correct.

I, on the other hand, am less concerned about their use of the English language as I am about the CONTENT of their reports. MOST, if not ALL of Mr. Jennings reports concerning Israel are either totally misinformed or are outright LIES! (see my comment in a previous post in this thread concerning his 'friend' with whom he has had a well-known ongoing relationship...)

There is simply no question of the media bias AGAINST Israel in favor of the 'palestinians'... the only real concern, then, is how many people actually believe them, and I'm afraid that way too many people in this superficial world run by a totally biased media do!

As I live in Jerusalem, Israel, I happen to know what is really happening here! Unfortunately, not enough people care what I have to say as I look out my living room window or walk down the street or ride the city or intra-city buses (you know, the ones the Arabs like to blow up occasionally?) or go to Mahane Yehuda (the open air market) to shop (remember - they like to target that area as well) or have to don a bulletproof vest for the 10-minute ride in a car just to visit friends!

For a closer look at the situation vis-a-vis 'journalists' (so-called, usually by themselves) and what they report from here, take a look at this piece from today's WorldNetDaily web site: http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=21936

And if you are REALLY interested in the TRUTH of the situation, not in what your friend Peter Jennings has to say, drop me a note at wonderworks@iname.com and I'll add you to my distribution list - you'll get some very interesting reading material from time to time!

Shoshannah
Can you tell that this topic makes me HOT????

suzanne pomeranz, tourism consultant jerusalem, israel - suztours@gmail.com