strictly speaking that would be "ochlocracy", wow.
([Aside to all newcomers:] This is a practical demonstration of "Nit-Picking for Beginners". The Advanced course is run by Faldage and WO'N)

Sigh One does the best one can at the time ... Meanwhile Here's a theme song for Faldage and WO'N:
(Chaucer, Rabelais and Balzac Forever!!!)
From "The Music Man" by Meredith Wilson.

Pick A Little, Talk A Little
Everyone
Pick a little, talk a little, pick a little, talk a little, cheep cheep cheep, talk a lot, pick a little more. Pick a little, talk a little, pick a little, talk a little, cheep cheep cheep, talk a lot, pick a little more. Pick a little, talk a little, pick a little, talk a little, cheep cheep cheep, talk a lot, pick a little more

Maud: Professor, her kind of woman doesn't belong on any committee. Of course, I shouldn't tell you this but she advocates dirty books.

Harold: Dirty books!

Alma:Chaucer!

Ethel:Rabelais!

Eulalie: Balzac!

Maud: And the worst thing Of course, I shouldn't tell you this but-

Alma: I'll tell.

Ethel: The man lived on my street, let me tell.

Eulalie: Stop! I'll tell. She made brazen overtures to a man who never had a friend in this town till she came here.

Alma: Oh, yes That woman made brazen overtures With a gild-edge guarantee. She had a golden glint in her eye. And a silver voice with a counterfeit ring. Just melt her down and you'll reveal A lump of lead as cold as steel. Here!, where a woman's heart should be!

Eulalie, Alma, Maud, Ethel, and Mrs Squires:
He left River City the Library building - But he left all the books to her !

Alma: Chaucer!

Ethel: Rabelais!

Eulalie: Balzac!

Everyone:
Pick a little, talk a little, pick a little, talk a little, cheep cheep cheep, talk a lot, pick a little more
Pick a little, talk a little, pick a little, talk a little, cheep cheep cheep, talk a lot, pick a little more
Pick a little, talk a little, pick a little, talk a little,
Cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep
Pick a little, talk a little, Cheep!

P.S.http://www.clipper.net/~nancyw/The_Music_Man.html is a page of slang from early 1900s used in the musical! Very interesting and some definitions have illusrations! Fun way to spend a few minutes!! Enjoy.