Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#72077 06/06/02 06:19 PM
A
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
I'd like to take this opportunity to congratulate all of you who have managed to continue to post repeatedly about Keiva-this and Keiva-that. YIPPEE! Hooray for you!!! I'd hazard a guess that Keiva is probably the most talked-about (and by FAR the most BORING topic on this board in the past two weeks. No matter what the discussion or subject heading, some hothead just feels compelled to turn the subject back to him. Hasn't he drawn enough completely unnecessary attention to himself without your help? And now that he has all your attention, can the rest of us PLEASE continue without enduring further infernal blathering about him? Ignoring his posts is no problem - he's only one person. But if I have to read about him on every damn post here, then you people are no better, in my book.
Knock it the hell off, already.

up from the ASSES
S
journeyman
journeyman
S
Another "complete stranger" leaps into the fray having mastered icons and bolding on her very first post. Congratulations! I hope you post many fine word posts.

[If you are in reality one of the old-timers who is just leery of using his "real" ID, please ignore the above.]

snoot

The Lone Haranguer
A
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
Strangeness is relative. Who says I'm any stranger than you? I learned long ago to read "FAQs".

up from the ASSES

up from the ASSES
G
old hand
old hand
G
snoot

up from the ASSES

Are you two discussing A Midsummer Night's Dream?

Bottom

M
old hand
old hand
M
I'd like to take this opportunity to congratulate all of you...

And I'd like to congratulate AnnaGraham for pointing out what has really been wrong with this board lately.....Maybe now the perpetrators are mostly gone (too bad about some of them, not so much about others, IMHO), we can make it all about words again.

Still debating whether or not to return for real....

hello Geoff - nice Bottom!

#72082 06/07/02 01:32 PM
K
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
K
Annagram, agreeing with the last four sentences of your post at the top of this thread. They seem not only correct, but wise as well.

T
stranger
stranger
T
Ken, as Anna Graham, post a thread headed The Commemortative Keivaboard, and advocates not talking about Keiva

Ken as Keiva, replies, saying how wise Anna Graham is, and agrees.

Do you know the old joke about how talking to your self isn't really a sign that you are crazy, its when you start answering your self, that's crazy?

This post is a reply to you, modest godess. You're a Godess, so you might be familiar with Greek choruses. What do you call a Keiva chorus? A Spectorcal?

About your comment: Still debating whether or not to return for real.... what do you mean by the word real? Do you mean returning to posting here in earnest?

Or do you mean waiting till AWAD develops into a real community of active posters again? It you mean the second option, you might have a long wait. The flame war might be over for now, but you still have an arsonist in your midst.

AWAD is a strange world these days, and getting stranger.

Up from the ashes.

A
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
Pheonix, first of all I'd learn how to spell your name, if I were you. Second, you're a presumptous ass. I'm not Ken. Sorta like you're not Pheonix. I thought this was a word board but you people just suck. I don't know where you get off thinking I'm someone else, I guess just because YOU are soemeone else? Get off my ass and keep your accusations to yourself. I don't give a damn whether Keiva agrees with mem he's as big an idiot as you.hypocrit

up from the ASSES

up from the ASSES
#72085 06/07/02 03:23 PM
K
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
K
Pheonix, have you made your point to your satisfaction, or do you intend to repeat/expound/expand?

#72086 06/07/02 03:46 PM
S
journeyman
journeyman
S
What are you going to do, have Pheonix banned?

By the way, I am under the distinct impression that, now that there is a disclaimer down below, there is virtually nothing you can post here that will get you banned.

That should bring new people flocking.

snoot

The Lone Haranguer
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Jackie 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums16
Topics13,913
Posts229,317
Members9,182
Most Online3,341
Dec 9th, 2011
Newest Members
Ineffable, ddrinnan, TRIALNERRA, befuddledmind, KILL_YOUR_SUV
9,182 Registered Users
Who's Online Now
1 members (wofahulicodoc), 727 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters(30 Days)
Top Posters
wwh 13,858
Faldage 13,803
Jackie 11,613
tsuwm 10,542
wofahulicodoc 10,534
LukeJavan8 9,916
AnnaStrophic 6,511
Wordwind 6,296
of troy 5,400
Disclaimer: Wordsmith.org is not responsible for views expressed on this site. Use of this forum is at your own risk and liability - you agree to hold Wordsmith.org and its associates harmless as a condition of using it.

Home | Today's Word | Yesterday's Word | Subscribe | FAQ | Archives | Search | Feedback
Wordsmith Talk | Wordsmith Chat

© 1994-2024 Wordsmith