Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
#49097 12/05/01 01:44 AM
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
hot air anyway!

Aw, c'mon, CapK. You know I can make hot air out of bout anythang.

Give my love to SWMBO

#49098 12/05/01 02:16 AM
Jackie Offline OP
Carpal Tunnel
OP Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Rocks in my "new" labels, apparently: stales, until a friend mentioned your post today, I hadn't even seen yours--and here I said I would specially watch for it. Didn't see several surrounding it till just now, either. Thank you. Very nice, Sweetie--d'you know, I had a hard time deciding between quartz and mica, on account of what you say in your last two sentences.

Well, now, milum--you posted, - Chert, which rymes with dirt, that stands for...Pool? I like that, but for you, I think I might change it to "Chert, which rhymes with dirt, and that stands for trouble..." And, it just so happens that I like chert.

#49099 12/06/01 06:00 PM
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
Stales:

Your sense of humus is something else, particularly when you have a buhr under your saddle. Keeps you aventurine instead of sitting, I expect. I'll granulite puns as much as I do but as geode is my witness I won't take a loess sitting down, only till I'm able to stand up and compost another note here, even if it means resorting to amphibole. But asphalt is not something we cast here perhaps we can tripoli stakes without becoming sardonyx about it.

Mercuryiosity is getting the better of me, so I'll find the grit to ask you straight up: do you want to diabase death or pinchbeck a little bit on your lithium? Why are uranium on MY parade, particularly when you have the potassium turgite yourself out of this mispickel?

I orthoclase this now, but I feel olivine you a clear feldspartner.

Maltha force be with you! Or you can cesium the day yourself while your citrine here pondering a response.

Ted, your demantoid friend

TEd
#49100 12/09/01 01:26 PM
old hand
old hand
Ted, opal o' mine

Whilst you may cinnabar to this thread continuing, I'm afraid I feel an epoch ending. To be frank, you have lead the race from the start and arsenolite for stales at the end of the tunnel. I feel orthoclase to calling it quits - you've won the nickel.

Illite to say however, your posts stilbite, they are pure gold and obviously the product of a very erdite person. They float like ice upon the water of my hackley attempts. You take punning to alluvial that's not been seen before and seen fit to liberite this poor writer's creative juices from their previous minium.

Ironic as it may seem, uvite to call yourself the master of geological threads - and you're not even a geologist! Nobody would dare call you a pussy - you're nepheline.

I fervanite hope that this is not to be continued but natron would understand it if you felt forsterite.

I am now jaded and would like to call a holtite here. I'm that tired I don't even have the energy to fornacite.

Good niter

stales

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Jackie 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums16
Topics13,912
Posts229,283
Members9,179
Most Online3,341
Dec 9th, 2011
Newest Members
TRIALNERRA, befuddledmind, KILL_YOUR_SUV, Heather_Turey, Standy
9,179 Registered Users
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 302 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters(30 Days)
Top Posters
wwh 13,858
Faldage 13,803
Jackie 11,613
tsuwm 10,542
wofahulicodoc 10,510
LukeJavan8 9,916
AnnaStrophic 6,511
Wordwind 6,296
of troy 5,400
Disclaimer: Wordsmith.org is not responsible for views expressed on this site. Use of this forum is at your own risk and liability - you agree to hold Wordsmith.org and its associates harmless as a condition of using it.

Home | Today's Word | Yesterday's Word | Subscribe | FAQ | Archives | Search | Feedback
Wordsmith Talk | Wordsmith Chat

© 1994-2024 Wordsmith