M
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
bear foaks
da vinci cobe
wot da f n f is dat adout anyways
i reb it 2 times meself u gnow dut i bibnt unberstanb a f n worb a it da 1st time
dut den gallanteb tolb me dat its ritten n a f n secret cobe
so I reb it agin dut dis time I reb it dackwarbs
& stanben on me heb 2 doot & den it mabe perfeck since 2 me

4 dem a u wats 2 tick 4 2 cop on ill now tell u wot da f its all adout
its adout a hunt 4 da holy gray ale & peeple do b murberen each
other & evrytin 4 2 finb it cos dey must have a fierce f n thirst
on dem r sumtin like dat
anyways dey enb up at da last supper 4 2 finb it
dut theres no room at da n 4 dem
cos ders alreby a loab a men and sum1s mrs der slurpen away
so dey have 2 go home witout getten a sup a dis magic gray ale

a corse the hole dooks a total f n hoax 4 sure
cos us tebby dears gnow xactly where da holy gray ale is
n fact im guzzlen sum now as i rite dis cos its deen hibben beep bown
n da cellers a slashers dar & grill 4 bonkys years
xactly where dat ban drown cant get his f n greeby & gruddy paws on it

b f n c n u l8r g8r

mabbogtebby
X

#159737 05/14/06 05:57 PM
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
Hey Mad Dog. It's always good to see yer face around here from time to time. Keeps us reminded of the better things in life.

#159738 05/21/06 09:41 PM
enthusiast
enthusiast
Howye fokes! How is things? Me little pal, MadDogTed, is just beside himself with the response what he got ta last week’s explanation a the Da Vinci code. A course, I’m convinced meself that haff a ye is only sucken up ta him fer ta get a slurp a the Holy Gray Ale what’s been hidden beneath Slasher’s Bar fer years.

I’ll tell ye, the hole thing about Jesus haven a wife and kids is mind blowen fer sure, cos that would mean that he wasn’t the divine sona God at all – just one a his regular children like the resta us. And sure where would that leave society as we know it taday? Fer starters, the Easter Bunny and Santy would be outa job fer sure and would probably be sued ta boot fer unfair traden. And no more Furst Holy Commumion would mean no more junior fake tans, lip waxes, ringlets, fancy frocks, limos, helicopters, posh nosh do’s and all that sorta stuff. And that would just cripple the economy – not ta mention the Joneses and all whose soul purpose in life is to keep up with them. And the govermint would have ta introduce a amesty fer ta get back all the Commumion money from them cute misers what still have it.

The shamrock and St Patrick would have ta go too, ya know - cos it would be just the Father and the Holy Ghost. Unless, a course, it’s the Father, Son, Grandson and the Holy Ghost, in which case ya’d have ta go fer a four-leaved clover but then again that would only cover the furst 3 generations – unless ya were ta go fer a genetically modified clover and keep adden leaves as each new offspring was born. But then again genetic modification is totally against relegion. But on the other hand, it looks as if there no longer is any relegion. A course, if there was and ya were actually parta this divine bloodline and God was yer granddaddy, then ya'd really cash in on yer Holy Commumion day.

Lissen, I’m off fer a sup a that Holy Gray Ale before me confused little mind explodes alltagather.

Be seein ya

GallantTed

#159739 05/22/06 12:23 PM
A
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
A

#159740 05/22/06 09:45 PM
M
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
bear alex

so ur sayen not 2 b holben me dreath wen me dig bay comes
waiten 4 da dig huge check from up adove

b f n c n u l8r g8r

mabbogtebby X

#159741 05/23/06 05:47 PM
A
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
A
Yes, but on the other hand, I'd be glad to buy you a pint or two should I ever have the pleasure of visiting Slasher's.

#159742 05/28/06 08:22 PM
enthusiast
enthusiast
Howye fokes! How is things? Me post bag is only bulgen with all yer letters and queries on the Jesus and Mary MacDillon affair – or lack thereof as the case may be. Anyways, I got one very interesten letter from a reader what signs herself as Just Wonderen, from Back the Road what writes:

Dear Ted

I read your column with great pleasure and interest every week and think it’s the best thing since the sliced unlevelled pan. Keep up the good work and I have to agree with you, that Goldilocks is a proper galloping trollop without a doubt… (and all that sorta stuff – she doesn’t quiet stop there but outa modesty I’ll get ta her pint quick – GTed).

Ted, the other day when the sun was shining for 5 minutes, I took my little Joseph to the seaside to give him a chance to play with his new bucket and spade. It was while he was digging happily in the sand that he found these very old looking papers that looked like parchment or something. On closer examination, much to my surprise, I discovered that I’m a product of this Divine Bloodline that everyone is talking about. Yes, Ted, I have the evidence to prove that I am indeed related to Jesus and Mary.

Now Ted, it doesn’t take a great mind to figure out that if I am related, then I’m entitled to an inheritance. So my question to you is, when Jesus died, rose again and then ascended into heaven - did that make Mary a widow or a deserted wife? I mean which allowance was she entitled to? And as I’ve no doubt that in those days it probably took years to sort such claims out, there’s a good chance that it was never resolved in her lifetime and now her descendents are entitled to all the back pay – with interest, of course.

So Ted, I’d be most grateful if you or any of your loyal readers could answer my query as soon as possible. Signed, Just Wondering, Back the Road.

Well, there ye have it fokes. Apply within with yer answers.

Be seein ya

GallantTed

#159743 05/30/06 11:23 PM
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
GT:

Interesting letter. One that needs serious discussion in our liturgious world.

TEd

TEd
#159744 05/31/06 08:43 AM
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
Quote:

"our liturgious world."

Nice word, TEd, and so timely. A portmanteau?

#159745 05/31/06 11:49 AM
M
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
bear teb & falbage
let da bedate degin
i say shes intitleb 2 doth
wibows pension & besserteb wifes
dring it on
b f n c n u l8r g8r
mabbogtebby X

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Jackie 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums16
Topics13,912
Posts229,271
Members9,179
Most Online3,341
Dec 9th, 2011
Newest Members
TRIALNERRA, befuddledmind, KILL_YOUR_SUV, Heather_Turey, Standy
9,179 Registered Users
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 397 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters(30 Days)
Top Posters
wwh 13,858
Faldage 13,803
Jackie 11,613
tsuwm 10,542
wofahulicodoc 10,502
LukeJavan8 9,915
AnnaStrophic 6,511
Wordwind 6,296
of troy 5,400
Disclaimer: Wordsmith.org is not responsible for views expressed on this site. Use of this forum is at your own risk and liability - you agree to hold Wordsmith.org and its associates harmless as a condition of using it.

Home | Today's Word | Yesterday's Word | Subscribe | FAQ | Archives | Search | Feedback
Wordsmith Talk | Wordsmith Chat

© 1994-2024 Wordsmith