S
stranger
stranger
S
Levron. Definitely--it sounds all ooh-ahhy

Source: My own novel

old hand
old hand
Levron raises my attention somewhat. Not sure why but it has an essence about it.

old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Boo!

Oh, that was a few weeks ago.... anyhoo...

I just thought I'd mention what name they decided to go with (despite some of my nice suggestions...) drum roll, please............ OLEDWorks. Exciting, isn't it? Well, not everyone feels creative names are the best way to go, I guess. But, on the other hand, they have have found all the financial backers they needed and have incorporated and officially hired all the people that have been working for over a year without any contract, including my hubby. Let's just hope the whole thing will take off and make some money for everyone... :0)

Z
stranger
stranger
Z
sorry, I didn't read all the board.
My offers:

ilight
lumen
ic-light

enthusiast
enthusiast
What about LIGHT GO

The word is highlighted in green to emphasize play on word "green light". What do you do on a green light - go.....

live in the moment
C
C
Originally Posted By: twosleepy
I'd like to tap the creative minds on this board for an ear-catching company name. Here is a description of the company:

This company will design, manufacture and (maybe) distribute lighting products for residential and commercial use. These products will be based on a form of clean, green, energy-efficient technology not currently available in any lighting market.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Really... How can an "end of the line" light product get its energy source from what you claim will power it?

First, you'll have to install those "special wall outlets," right next to the AC outlets and then pray until you see the light.

Maybe get a bunch of saints with those glowy things around their heads. If it takes off, have the Pope name about a bazillion new saints. Come to think of it, anyone named a saint would have their own headlight and wouldn't have a need for your product.

And what in the world is not residential or commercial? Those two cover about everything on the planet except North Korea, Outer Mongolia and that creepy dude who lives across town on Bicycle Graveyard Lane.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Jackie 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums16
Topics13,912
Posts229,271
Members9,179
Most Online3,341
Dec 9th, 2011
Newest Members
TRIALNERRA, befuddledmind, KILL_YOUR_SUV, Heather_Turey, Standy
9,179 Registered Users
Who's Online Now
1 members (A C Bowden), 285 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters(30 Days)
Top Posters
wwh 13,858
Faldage 13,803
Jackie 11,613
tsuwm 10,542
wofahulicodoc 10,502
LukeJavan8 9,915
AnnaStrophic 6,511
Wordwind 6,296
of troy 5,400
Disclaimer: Wordsmith.org is not responsible for views expressed on this site. Use of this forum is at your own risk and liability - you agree to hold Wordsmith.org and its associates harmless as a condition of using it.

Home | Today's Word | Yesterday's Word | Subscribe | FAQ | Archives | Search | Feedback
Wordsmith Talk | Wordsmith Chat

© 1994-2024 Wordsmith