Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
D
Pooh-Bah
OP Offline
Pooh-Bah
D
eta that's a very good word, while I too would like to hug Jackie...

...while again thank you most kindly for all your (at times ambivalent) support...

...though I had hoped instead that you might have got a chuckle out of the foregoing...which though in my boundless narcissism I guess isn't nearly so dazzling as I imagine...

...and so if youall should choose to ban me forever I will understand and thank you again for your excellent board in which over the years I have so enjoyed participating, and blessings and my parting love to everyone

PS: The cultivation of a less hostile attitude on the Internet boards at large would prevent tens of thousands if not millions instances of anxiety, insomnia, and heartburn. At the risk of sounding ever-so-slightly religious, by the way, as long as I don't expect to be here for long, when I consulted God about this very subject, She instantly relieved me of this last symptom but since again I'm treading on sacred ground (no pun intended, eta), I'd be happy to elaborate, dalehileman@verizon.net

dalehileman
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
Dahil,

Have you ever stopped to think that the vast majority seem to find this (and other) message boards entirely to their liking or they wouldn't stick around? That these people formed the forums over years and it suits them? Perhaps you should get your highly-paid IT son to start a board for you. I am tired of your repetitive antics. That's all I'm gonna say, so don't bother to engage me on this. I doubt it'll penetrate anyway.

D
Pooh-Bah
OP Offline
Pooh-Bah
D
Ok I won't

dalehileman
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Jackie 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums16
Topics13,912
Posts229,283
Members9,179
Most Online3,341
Dec 9th, 2011
Newest Members
TRIALNERRA, befuddledmind, KILL_YOUR_SUV, Heather_Turey, Standy
9,179 Registered Users
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 442 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters(30 Days)
Top Posters
wwh 13,858
Faldage 13,803
Jackie 11,613
tsuwm 10,542
wofahulicodoc 10,510
LukeJavan8 9,916
AnnaStrophic 6,511
Wordwind 6,296
of troy 5,400
Disclaimer: Wordsmith.org is not responsible for views expressed on this site. Use of this forum is at your own risk and liability - you agree to hold Wordsmith.org and its associates harmless as a condition of using it.

Home | Today's Word | Yesterday's Word | Subscribe | FAQ | Archives | Search | Feedback
Wordsmith Talk | Wordsmith Chat

© 1994-2024 Wordsmith