About Us | What's New | Search | Site Map | Contact Us  

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 14 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Howye fokes! How is things? Friday the 13th began with MadDogTed looken everywhere fer his looky horse-shoe cos it was the nighta the annual Big Huge Poker Tournamint where Mr Slasher always puts up a grate secret prize fer the winner. Anyways, then MadDogTed spotted a horse outa the winda beyont in the field and decided ta go down fer ta see if it'd loan him one or two of his horsey shoes fer the night.

Before the tournamint there was no signa MadDogTed cept fer his looky silver bucket what he usually up-turns ta sit on during these grate occasions. This time he was taken no chances cos it was filled up with looky 4-leaved clovers. Then, there was a big huge cuffuffal and in comes MadDogTed riden the horse and clutchen on ta a looky black cat, just ta be sure ta be sure.

Well, the horse was a biteen nervis and was leaven a awfull mess on the floor but MadDogTed sed where's there's muck there's look, and was just about ta sit down fer ta playa bitta poker when the looky black cat nocked over the looky bucket and then the horse spotted the looky clover and ate it all and MadDogTed couldn't stop him cos he kept slippen on the looky muck. Then the horse started feelen looky and decided ta get in on the gamblen and was delt a royal flush and eventually ended up winnen the tournamint. No dout poor MadDogTeddy would've been hart-broke at the news if he was conscious, but at some pint he'd split his hed on one of the horse's looky shoes and was out ded cold fer the count.

But the thing is, the horse was actually the secret prize up fer grabs so he ended up winnin himself which, a course, is against the rules fer sure and the hole thing had ta be cancelled til next week. Whatsmore, when MadDogTed split his hed open the tempory steel-plate - what was put in there after a previous Friday 13th fiasco - fell out and what with the health cut-backs and everythin, it transpired ta be his original missen looky horse-shoe. Upon hearen all this grate news when he eventually recovered, all me little pal could say, "Is Friday 13th me looky day or what?"

Be seein ya

GallantTed

Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
What?

Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
smile Thanks GallantTed! That's generous. Cheering up my unlucky Friday 13th even though I read it Saturday 14th. I'm glad to see little MDTed kept his (new?) outfit in one piece through the turmoil.

M
stranger
stranger
M
bear dranshea
hows tings
luv mabbogtebby X

bear falbage
wot do u f n mean wot
wots wit da f n wot
wot do u tink i am
a ph n phlossiphur
teb o plato or is tottle
or sum1 like dat

if ur dat f n worryed
or hi fill ooten
ask aldear camoo
wots f n wot
b f n c n u l8r g8r
mabbogtebby X

Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
>wot

proving once again, quod cito acquiritur cito perit.
-ron o.

Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
Things are just so, mabbogtebby. Be well and don't let yourself be intimidated. That was just post-Celtic slang for
[that] which is quickly acquired [is] quickly lost.
And vice versa.

Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
@ MadDog.

GT said you said, "Is Friday 13th me looky day or what?" I was just guessing the answer was "What?"

M
stranger
stranger
M
nuff sed so
gteb sed 4 me 2 pologise 4 me out bust
no offince ment
nstead ill take me anger out on dat f n hoss
when i f n finb him & me
missen ducket a looky clover

b f n c n u l8r
mabbogtebby X

Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
You're always welcome here, MadDog.

Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
Originally Posted By: Faldage
You're always welcome here, MadDog.

Agree, and one day I will crack the infamous Mabogtabby Code.

Page 11 of 14 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  Jackie 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums16
Topics13,912
Posts229,283
Members9,179
Most Online3,341
Dec 9th, 2011
Newest Members
TRIALNERRA, befuddledmind, KILL_YOUR_SUV, Heather_Turey, Standy
9,179 Registered Users
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 302 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters(30 Days)
Top Posters
wwh 13,858
Faldage 13,803
Jackie 11,613
tsuwm 10,542
wofahulicodoc 10,510
LukeJavan8 9,916
AnnaStrophic 6,511
Wordwind 6,296
of troy 5,400
Disclaimer: Wordsmith.org is not responsible for views expressed on this site. Use of this forum is at your own risk and liability - you agree to hold Wordsmith.org and its associates harmless as a condition of using it.

Home | Today's Word | Yesterday's Word | Subscribe | FAQ | Archives | Search | Feedback
Wordsmith Talk | Wordsmith Chat

© 1994-2024 Wordsmith