#135459 11/21/04 06:00 PM
of troy Offline OP
Carpal Tunnel
OP Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Main Entry: mas·tur·ba·tion
Pronunciation: "mas-t&r-'bA-sh&n
Function: noun
: erotic stimulation (especially of one's own genital organs) commonly resulting in orgasm and achieved by manual or other bodily contact exclusive of sexual intercourse, by instrumental manipulation, occasionally by sexual fantasies, or by various combinations of these agencies

Re: plutarch's comments in the fiddle faddle thread

Capfka: The word you have chosen to repeat again and again without provocation or encouragement, and now once again on another thread ["Laika"], is not one I personally would use in polite company, and, in fact, it is not one I would choose to use at all ... except now, upon considerable reflection, in reference to you --- because it is your chosen signature, and, more importantly, because you have chosen your signature most fittingly.

Henceforth, whenever I see you post anywhere, I will think of you by your signature.

But I will not demean myself or this Board by actually using it.

If, however, you have it within you to apologize, not to me but to the Board, I will cleanse my mind of the memory of your persistent obtuseness.

the word that plutarch is commenting on is twat.
Meanwhile, we have been subject to, in the fiddle faddle thread, and in many threads, to the verbal masturbation of plutarch (and his many aliases)

Verbal masturbation-- a way that plutarch satisfies his needs, by stroking himself, taking to himself, and ignoring other, except to occational fantasize about them, and how they are acting in opposition to the great plutarch.

because that's is what Plutarch does.. he interacts with other for a few posts, (to excite himself)and then he post again again in a form of verbal masturbation, until he satisfies himself, (and then the whole process starts all over again.)

many, including myself just stop opening threads he has 'contanimated' with his ejaculation. if they are opened, there are few post comments-- most of use are not just uninterested, but actually turned off by the goings on. (plutarch can go on and on, responding to his post as one of his alternate ego/sock puppets.. simulating interaction, while at the same time making it less and less likely there will be any.)

he states: The word you have chosen to repeat again and again without provocation or encouragement --
because he doesn't think his verbal masturbation is problem., or that his behaviour, is provocative.

When someone complains, he accuses them of being a member of a carpel tunnel cabal --theproblem always lies with someone else. He, like the driven snow, or the virgin mary, is pure and without sin.

Plutarch get a blog. post what ever you want. this BB is designed for interaction, and by and large it functions well.
you seem not to be intersted in interaction, but only in yourself, your veiws, your threads, your comments, your ability to have the last word. it is rude of you to subject us to your depravity.

P
veteran
veteran
P
Dear Of Troy: I think this post by TEd Rem in reference to the same matter [altho not in reply to you, of course] is more likely to be favorably regarded than any answer I could possibly make to you:

Please, would you two or three or four or however damned many of you there are all please stop this innane and childish nonsense.

We can have a lot more fun if we don't have to wade through this crap.

TEd

NOT a Carp

It has always been my policy not to interject my views into these unpleasantnesses, and it was only with great reluctance that I did so this time. I would love not to have another one drat what was that word, stramash, I think.

To which I can only add, Of Troy, thank you for quoting me accurately [in blue].

I am content to have that quote stand out as my only response to you.

of troy Offline OP
Carpal Tunnel
OP Offline
Carpal Tunnel
or in other words, plutarch is once again saying, I am totally blameless and with out fault, this 'disagreement' is not in anyway related to my behavior. he is quite able to recognize Captfa is wrong,, and, yes, i do find vulgar words that are primarily used to describe female genitalia to be unsuitable for general use, but i do completely understand captfa frustration) but total unable to see his behavior for what it is. he insist that we are failing to act (because he is not privy to any private messaging that is going on!) for one unacceptable word from Captfa, but he bombards us with post after post of his musing, he takes up bandwidth with whole threads (over 100 posts!) having 'conversations with himself (as his aliases) and insist any one else (ie, non carpel tunnul posters) who behaved as captfa did would be banned. (does he want to be banned? is his problem that we are too tolerent of his behavior? maybe in his way of thinking, he see being banned as an honor? who knows, and who really cares?)

plutarch will respond to this --and again totaly ignore the content of my message, because he always has to have the last word.

i will go back to attempting to ignore his post, but unfortunately, he presence is like a pack a dogs. even when he isn't actively posting, he has left his 'mark' everywhere, and everwhere stinks of him.

Moderated by  Jackie 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums16
Topics13,912
Posts229,283
Members9,179
Most Online3,341
Dec 9th, 2011
Newest Members
TRIALNERRA, befuddledmind, KILL_YOUR_SUV, Heather_Turey, Standy
9,179 Registered Users
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 444 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters(30 Days)
Top Posters
wwh 13,858
Faldage 13,803
Jackie 11,613
tsuwm 10,542
wofahulicodoc 10,510
LukeJavan8 9,916
AnnaStrophic 6,511
Wordwind 6,296
of troy 5,400
Disclaimer: Wordsmith.org is not responsible for views expressed on this site. Use of this forum is at your own risk and liability - you agree to hold Wordsmith.org and its associates harmless as a condition of using it.

Home | Today's Word | Yesterday's Word | Subscribe | FAQ | Archives | Search | Feedback
Wordsmith Talk | Wordsmith Chat

© 1994-2024 Wordsmith