Next Thread
Print Thread
#118137 12/23/03 03:27 PM
M
Carpal Tunnel
OP Offline
Carpal Tunnel
M
For whatever reason you may be taking time away from the daily grind, whether religiously or logically inspired, may I take this slightly early chance of wishing all-y'all the compliments of the season and much happiness in the year ahead? I need to get in early to take advantage of this lovely ADSL connection, so shall love you and leave you probably until around Jan 5th. Have a great time with family, friends, or even in peaceful solitude if that's what you desire - best wishes :)

#118138 12/23/03 03:34 PM
W
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
W
And here I thought your greeting was going to be about some kind of holiday congealed salad...

#118139 12/23/03 11:59 PM
Z
Zed Offline
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
Z
All the Blessings of Christmas to those who celebrate it and a Happy New Year to those who don't. (and those who do, as well )
Zed

#118140 12/24/03 09:10 AM
D
addict
addict
D
Happy Christmas all, wahey it's Christmas! Beats the hell out of Michael's. Woo, hoo!!!!!!! Got a tree with pretty lights and tinsel round the Scoutwalkers and presents in a big box, and lots of them are for me, and tangerines in the tree, that are soo much better than oranges, and mince pies and soon I'm going home to see my family and we'll play games and go for walks on the Ees and eat far too much and sing songs and steadfastly ignore any reference to Jesus, all except for my brother who will go and sing at midnight mass. [panting-e]I love Christmas, happy Christmas everybody, have a mince pie on me.

#118141 12/24/03 02:22 PM
W
wow Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
W
A wish for a lovely and happy holiday to one and all.
Yesterday, Google's logo had the snowmen shoveling, today the plow came by .... check it out...I wonder what they'll do tomorrow? A bit of fun is always in order!
Blessings
Your AWAD High Priestess

#118142 12/24/03 02:32 PM
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
(from an E-mail making the rounds)

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all . . .

and a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2004, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great, (not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country or is the only "AMERICA" in the western hemisphere), and without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith, choice of computer platform, or sexual preference of the wishee.

(By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms. This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others, and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.)

Moderated by  Jackie 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums16
Topics13,912
Posts229,283
Members9,179
Most Online3,341
Dec 9th, 2011
Newest Members
TRIALNERRA, befuddledmind, KILL_YOUR_SUV, Heather_Turey, Standy
9,179 Registered Users
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 302 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters(30 Days)
Top Posters
wwh 13,858
Faldage 13,803
Jackie 11,613
tsuwm 10,542
wofahulicodoc 10,510
LukeJavan8 9,916
AnnaStrophic 6,511
Wordwind 6,296
of troy 5,400
Disclaimer: Wordsmith.org is not responsible for views expressed on this site. Use of this forum is at your own risk and liability - you agree to hold Wordsmith.org and its associates harmless as a condition of using it.

Home | Today's Word | Yesterday's Word | Subscribe | FAQ | Archives | Search | Feedback
Wordsmith Talk | Wordsmith Chat

© 1994-2024 Wordsmith