Wordsmith.org
Posted By: denni88 Place Thousands of Ads Free with this list - 12/07/04 02:53 PM
Listing of FREE Classified Ads, Discussion Forums, Message boards to advertise your Needs

This is Very much Useful and Helpful for your Internet Business Marketing. We have a Huge Lists of Free Classifieds, Discussion Forums, Message Boards Website addresses. Post/Sell/Post your Ads/Needs/Products for Free!!
This list covers it all GUARANTEED!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=3858527615&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

The person selling this on the internet is thatsmibag@yahoo.com.

I sent him an email through ebay taking him to task for this scurrilous product and he responded to me. Not a very nice response but at least you have an email address for him.

THanks, TEd.

I'll follow up.

edit: I got a different seller's name when I looked at the ad. Also, there have been some protests on the page. I'm not familiar enough with Ebay to know how to tell the company about this, can one of y'all do it? I'll go ahead and send the E-mail to him, though.
this thread should be deleted, and this user banned. this is all about selling lists for spam purposes. the fact that he found AWAD does not bode well for the future.

© Wordsmith.org