Wordsmith.org
Posted By: JWASS public speaker - 05/27/03 06:17 PM
Looking for a speaker for Adult Continuing Education Organization in Central Wisconsin. We would be interested in anything relating to words, language, changing language etc. We are close to Appleton, Stevens Point and not too far from Milwaukee & Madison.

Posted By: of troy Re: public speaker - 05/27/03 07:15 PM
OK satin, are you still lurking? you haven't posted in months.. but now it your time.. build a second career as public speaker! give this man a call..

Posted By: Capfka Re: public speaker - 05/27/03 07:25 PM
Could've helped you out in June LAST year, JWASS. I was touring around that area. Still, as the lady says, Satin's your lady. Come in Satin, all is forgiven, we found the money on the mantelpiece!

Posted By: AnnaStrophic Re: public speaker - 05/28/03 10:50 AM
I can't do it, but I suggest you give us a means of contact. Have you thought about the great Anu Garg himself?

Posted By: RhubarbCommando Re: public speaker - 05/30/03 02:31 PM
I'd offer to do it meown self, JWASS, as ACE is the area I operate in. My usual fee is $65.
My travel expenses will be approx $1200 and subsistence costs however much B&B costs round that place!

Posted By: musick Re: public speaker - 06/01/03 08:02 PM
...changing language etc

Oh, I gotcha cuverd on dat one!!! Is it still leagle to hitch hike in WI?

----------------

Helen, etc. - Fortunately for some, unfortunately for others, our illustrious 2000th member is not currently living there... she's moved here for a while...

© Wordsmith.org