Wordsmith.org
Posted By: wwh Calling all ayleurs - 06/16/02 07:11 PM
All those formerly active members who wish that Keiva would leave, Please so indicate with a simple sentence that gives him nothing to argue about. Just:

Keiva:Please go away. You are not welcome here.

And post that message underneath every one of his.

Posted By: Wordwind Post deleted by Wordwind - 06/16/02 07:12 PM
Posted By: Keiva Re: Calling all ayleurs - 06/16/02 07:17 PM
With whatever respect may be due, william, if you express no objection to either the spam tactics or the vicious smut from such mouths as "equalizer", then I have very little reason to place much stock in your views of proper behavior.

And surely you are intelligent enough to have realized by now I am unlikely to be influenced by repetitive opinionating without rational argument.

You final sentence constitutes nothing but incitement.
Posted By: Wordwind Post deleted by Wordwind - 06/16/02 07:25 PM
Posted By: Keiva Re: Calling all ayleurs - 06/16/02 07:34 PM
WW, you said, "You are ... back onto this board after having been banned, and heaven only knows how you managed that."
(http://wordsmith.org/board/showthreaded.pl?Cat=&Board=announcements&Number=73094)

If you don't know how or why, then why are you opining that it was wrongful -- let alone sufficiently wrongful to merit the firestorm of reaction?

Edit: In your language, "Rational judgement? Good grief, Wordwind!"
Posted By: wwh Re: Calling all ayleurs - 06/16/02 07:38 PM
Keiva: Go away. You are not welcome here.

Posted By: of troy Re: Calling all ayleurs - 06/16/02 07:40 PM
the person know as Keiva, who recently posted on this thread, was banned, for flaming. he forced his way back into this forum by implied threats.

Telling the truth is not flaming. The truth is not spam
Go away Keiva, you are not wanted here.

Posted By: The Pheonix Re: Calling all ayleurs - 06/16/02 08:08 PM
I am unlikely to be influenced by repetitive opinionating without rational argument.

Just curious, just how does one make a rational argument with person who has demonstrated he is totally irrational?

Rational arguments have been made. The fact is
Keiva, you are not wanted here. Go away.

Up from the ashes.
Posted By: Capital Kiwi Re: Calling all ayleurs - 06/16/02 08:38 PM
Keiva, just go. You're not going to be left alone, you know. You'll never be able to post on this Board again without someone telling you to take a hike. Just because you're paranoid, and you appear to be, doesn't mean we're not out to get you. Because we are.

Posted By: Keiva Re: Calling all ayleurs - 06/16/02 08:52 PM
Keiva, just go. You're not going to be left alone, you know. You'll never be able to post on this Board again without someone telling you to take a hike. Just because you're paranoid, and you appear to be, doesn't mean we're not out to get you. Because we are.

Hardly a revelation, CK. But it speaks more of your character than of mine.

Posted By: jmh Re: Calling all ayleurs - 06/16/02 08:55 PM
Keiva. You have been told before. You came amongst a rational bunch of human beings and sought to divide and rule. You have played "Survivor" style alliance games. You have used weasel words. To those who do not know you, your posts look like those of a person under attack. Many of the people who have been moved to say such things are not strangers to you, in fact some of them would have counted you amongst their friends. The strength of their words shows the extent to which they feel let down by you. I have a short memory and I do not tend to hold grudges. You leave me shocked and stunned. All of your workings are under the surface. You have made it impossible for me to have any respect for you whatsoever. I have never in my whole life been moved to say such words to another human being and I hope that it will never be necessary again. If I had been asked to leave, I would have gone.

No reply necessary.

Posted By: wwh Re: Calling all ayleurs - 06/16/02 08:56 PM
Dear Keiva: Go away. You are not welcome here.

Posted By: jmh Re: Calling all ayleurs - 06/16/02 09:02 PM
Dear Keiva: Go away. You are not welcome here.

Posted By: WhitmanO'Neill Re: Calling all ayleurs - 06/16/02 10:17 PM
In support of Dr. Bill's request:

You, sir, Keiva, have long since condemned yourself here to the Ogden Nashing of teeth...

TO KEIVA, WHO INSISTS ON PASSING TIME BETTER LEFT UNPASSED

by Ogden Nash (in parody)

O Keiva with the Flaming Flair,
Why do you play at solitaire?
What imp, what demon misanthrope,
Prompted this session of lonely hope?

What boredom drives you, and great Lord!
How can such as you be bored?
The gleaming world awaits your eye
While you essay futility.
That mouth is shaped for livelier sport
Than paging of a pasteboard court-
Why, even the red knave longing lingers,
While Black Queens wait, in those white fingers.
See now the joy that lights your face
Squandered on some fortuitous ace,
Where formerly dark anger burned
When a five perverse would not be turned.
O, know you not, that darkling frown
Could topple Caesar’s empire down;
That quick, bright joy, if flashed on men,
Could sudden build it up again?
Get up! Get up! Throw down the pack!
Rise in your gown of shining black!
Withdraw now, sir, while you are able
The slender feet from ‘neath the table;
Remove from the regretful baize
The elbows curved in cunning ways.
Is there no game that pleasure brings
But fretting over painted things?
No gay, ecstatic end in view
But shuffle and begin anew?

Get up, I tell you, man, get up!
Wine keeps not ever in the cup;
Even love immortal, love undying,
Finds the loved one’s Patience trying.
When two-and-fifty rivals hiss you-
For God’s sake, Keiva, leave the milieu!

[no riposte required; it's all there, courtesy of Mr. Nash]

Posted By: Keiva Re: bit of a mis-quote, whit - 06/16/02 10:39 PM
[it's all there, courtesy of Mr. Nash]

Not quite "all-Nash", Whit; you've changed the last couple of lines and changed the meaning 180 degrees.

Here it is accurately, with a bit of the prior text for context:
.....Even love unending, love undying,
.....Finds the loved one’s Patience trying.
.....Let two-and-fifty rivals hiss me-
.....For God’s sake, girl, come here and kiss me!

But Whit, in your case please forego kissing me, thank you!
Posted By: WhitmanO'Neill Re: bit of a mis-quote, whit - 06/16/02 10:42 PM
a parody...all changes intentional.

Posted By: Keiva Re: bit of a mis-quote, whit - 06/16/02 10:57 PM
...all changes intentional

Ah, Whit. But I don't have to change Nash a bit (let alone 180%) for his words to apply to the posts of some people at Anu's word-banquet:

.....Seeing who sat next to who
.....Your face fell one inch; mine fell two.
.....Yet over our hostess's well meant food
.....Did I refrain from being rude,
.....A minor courtesy which I grieve
.....To note that you did not achieve.

Posted By: WhitmanO'Neill Re: bit of a mis-quote, whit - 06/16/02 11:04 PM
I'm not playing Dueling Poems (the content of the poem is the point, in parody or in originality):

Did I refrain from being rude...yes, again, you are the sanctimonious sacrosant...you've never spoken an unpleasant word...you're God, the Pope, and Ronald Reagan ("There you go again!") all put together, aren't you?

Please, Keiva, leave this board, you know you are not welcome here.

Posted By: wwh Re: bit of a mis-quote, whit - 06/16/02 11:04 PM
Keiva: go away. You are not welcome here.

Posted By: AnnaStrophic Go away, Keiva - 06/16/02 11:09 PM
You are not welcome here.

Posted By: belMarduk Re: Go away, Keiva - 06/16/02 11:24 PM
The person known as Keiva, who recently posted on this thread, was banned for flaming. He forced his way back into this forum by implied threats of legal action against Anu Garg, the founder of AWAD. This same person has also been known to post under the names AphonicRants, KeivaCarpal.

Posted By: WhitmanO'Neill Re: Go away, Keiva - 06/17/02 12:40 AM
Keiva, please leave us alone...we only want the beloved refuge we all first found when we came to this board.

Posted By: Jazzoctopus Git! - 06/17/02 01:02 AM
Keiva, sir, the bar is closing now. It's time for you to go.

Posted By: hev Re: Calling all ayleurs - 06/17/02 01:29 AM
Well, I'm not sure I'm an ayleur, and it pains me that it has come to this, but...

Keiva: Go away. You are not welcome here.

[sigh-e]

Posted By: ewein Post deleted by ewein - 06/17/02 02:27 AM
Posted By: consuelo Re: Calling all ayleurs - 06/17/02 03:53 AM
Keiva, go away. You are not welcome here.

Posted By: arosebyanyname Re: Calling all ayleurs - 06/17/02 03:55 AM
Keiva, go away. Neither you nor your wife, ewein, are welcome here. Only a psychopath would remain under such circumstances.

Posted By: inselpeter Odd Post - 06/17/02 09:25 AM
"And surely you are intelligent enough to have realized by now I am unlikely to be influenced by repetitive opinionating without rational argument."

-- From yesterday's AWAD

Posted By: inselpeter Odd Post - 06/17/02 09:26 AM
"And surely you are intelligent enough to have realized by now I am unlikely to be influenced by repetitive opinionating without rational argument."

AWAD, June 16

Posted By: equalizer Re: Calling all ayleurs - 06/17/02 01:37 PM
With whatever respect may be due, william, if you express no objection to either the spam tactics or the vicious smut from such mouths as
"equalizer", then I have very little reason to place much stock in your views of proper behavior.

Head-up-your-ass time again, Kenny boy!!! Those words came from my keyboard not from my mouth. Does it hurt, Kenny babes? The truth, I mean.

Oh, and spam is related to email. I have never emailed you so you clearly have no idea what you are talking about. Are you never going to learn anything, Kenny boy? Are you going to remain an ingore-anus all you life?

And surely you are intelligent enough to have realized by now I am unlikely to be influenced by repetitive opinionating without rational
argument.

It seems to me that you are influenced by little in this world which would explain your lack of intelligence. Is there no beginning to your talents, Bully boy?

You final sentence constitutes nothing but incitement.

No it doesn't. Get your facts right, Kenny boy. You are bullying him into agreeing with you. If he does then he his with you. If he doesn't then he is against you and you accuse him of incitement. You sadistic little coward. And you have the nerve to start your reply with 'and whatever respect may be due'. You really are the scum of the earth.

Posted By: equalizer Re: Calling all ayleurs - 06/17/02 01:41 PM
If you don't know how or why, then why are you opining that it was wrongful -- let alone sufficiently wrongful to merit the
firestorm of reaction?

We all know why you came back you sniveling, little coward and how - by threatening Jackie and Anu with a lawsuit - so don't feign innocence. Let the punishment fit the crime. Sing us the rest of that song, Kenny boy. YCLIU if you don't know it.

Posted By: equalizer Re: Calling all ayleurs - 06/17/02 01:44 PM
Hardly a revelation, CK. But it speaks more of your character than of mine.

You have no character, Kenny boy. But yoru paranoid delusions are getting stronger. At least you are admitting to them now. Moment of clarity, Kenny babes? Time to see the quack, do you think? Go on, do yourself a favor.

Posted By: equalizer Re: bit of a mis-quote, whit - 06/17/02 01:50 PM

[it's all there, courtesy of Mr. Nash]

Not quite "all-Nash", Whit; you've changed the last couple of lines and changed the meaning 180 degrees.

Here it is accurately, with a bit of the prior text for context:
.....Even love unending, love undying,
.....Finds the loved one’s Patience trying.
.....Let two-and-fifty rivals hiss me-
.....For God’s sake, girl, come here and kiss me!

But Whit, in your case please forego kissing me, thank you!

Ha, ha. Look everyone! Kenny's quoting songs again. That didn't take long did it? And your last comment wasn't very funny, Kenny. In fact I think it was pretty sexist, Kenny boy. Are you a sexist on top of being a racist and a bigot? It sure read that way. I think you've just made a vicious slur against Whitman O'Neil by insinuating his sexuality and you'll be in big trouble unless you apologise quickly. You think I'm joking?

© Wordsmith.org