Wordsmith.org
Posted By: ladymoon I'm a member! - 04/20/02 05:45 PM
I never thought I'd make it to 100.

Posted By: Angel Re: I'm a member! - 04/20/02 06:00 PM
But you did! Congratulations!

Posted By: jmh Re: I'm a member! - 04/20/02 10:39 PM
Congratulations

Your prize is a night out with fellow member Gallant Ted. Enjoy!

Posted By: Keiva Re: I'm a member! - 04/20/02 10:48 PM
ladymoon, ewein, g-ted -- how about using that new thread ewein started in Q&A for a get-acquainted party among the newer folks? {stranger, newbie, journeyman, member or enthusiast, as ewein noted there}

PS: I'd offer to bring the food, but trust me, you don't want my cooking!

Posted By: GallantTed Re: I'm a member! - 04/20/02 11:09 PM
Howya Ladymoon

Fair play ta ya. It's tuff been a member with all the responsibilities and everythin. Fer that reason I'm afeared I'll have ta cancel yer prize dinner - I have a prior engagemint openen a supermarket in another thread.

Be seein ya

GallantTed

Posted By: ladymoon Re: I'm a member! - 04/20/02 11:22 PM
Thanks for the suggestion, but I don't consider myself one of the newer folks. Just one of the less verbose.

Posted By: ladymoon Re: I'm a member! - 04/20/02 11:32 PM
oh goody, I could use a night out.

Posted By: WhitmanO'Neill Re: I'm a member! - 04/21/02 12:02 AM
Congratulations, ladymoon, on the spreading of your beams over our AWAD sky! And, now, perhaps, I can intitiate you into the secrets of Mu and the fine art of Reefer Poetry!

The Only WO'N!
Posted By: Wordwind Re: I'm a member! - 04/21/02 12:40 AM
And my congratulations, also.

As for going out with the Bear, supermarket openings aside, Goldilocks would be stalking you the whole evening anyway--and what fun would that be? We've heard about her terrible temper--I think T. Bear told us she's already furious Anu didn't choose her to be the administratrix.

Gotta be somebody else here who'll let you shine on 'em...you take a shine to him; he'll take a shine to you...you can write a little love song afterwards, "Moon Member Memories" or sumfin' like that.

Best regards,
W.W.M.M.

Posted By: milum Re: I'm a member! - 04/21/02 01:47 AM
And, now, perhaps, I can intitiate you into the secrets of Mu and the fine art of Reefer Poetry! - the crude WO'N

Shame on you Whitty, do you think that the moonlady is one of your college girl floosies? Ladymoon's got brains. How else do you think she got to be a Member? And you? You exhibit the finesse of a Bull-moose-in-rut. First ( did you hear that) -First- you buy them dinner, and then and only then, do you you teach them the Mu poems and talk about the reefs of the reefer. Geez!

Posted By: belMarduk Re: I'm a member! - 04/21/02 05:52 AM
Congrats ladymoon. Trust me, you'll be surprised how quickly the titles roll by after a while. Enjoy your membership.

And G-ted, now be a good boy and share your secret decoder ring with ladymoon while she waits for her's to arrive.

Posted By: stales Re: I'm a member! - 04/21/02 12:01 PM
Congrats Ladymoon!

PS - you bio says you enjoy living history....is that living history or living history?

stales

Posted By: Wordwind Re: I'm a member! - 04/21/02 12:10 PM
Dear Stales,

We all livin' history, an't we? Question is: Do we like it or dan't we?

DD

Posted By: ladymoon Re: I'm a member! - 04/21/02 03:50 PM
mmm--maybe both

Posted By: RhubarbCommando Re: I'm a member! - 04/22/02 08:49 AM
If you will insist on only posting quality, ladymoon, then it does take a while to accumulatethe gold stars - but ain't it just worth it?

Congratulations - and if the Bear is so unGallant as to turn down a chance of a moonlit dinner with a lady, then turn to the history man - me!

Posted By: Jackie Re: I'm a member! - 04/22/02 11:59 AM
turn to the history man - me!
You faithless one--I thought you were mine alone!

© Wordsmith.org