Wordsmith.org
Posted By: maverick FASTUOUS GIT - 04/19/02 09:17 AM
In the light of the deliberate and malicious spam attack on the board, which had been previously threatened by one member, I have formally requested of our Administratrixie Belle of Lou-uhvul that whatever steps are necessary be taken to ban any further posting from the IP address that generated this pathetic behaviour.

As far as I am concerned this is the final straw and this mess now needs final resolution.

Posted By: consuelo Re: FASTUOUS GIT - 04/19/02 09:57 AM
Are we voting? I'm with Mav on this. I just wasted all my morning computer time trying to find posts to read. I am not amused.

Posted By: Jackie Re: FASTUOUS GIT - 04/19/02 10:03 AM
Mav, this may not be "the final"--we shall see. Someone obviously gave in to a fit of...something. Rest assured, my dear, I shall take care of it. (Have already done so, for this time.) No need for anyone to throw their hands up in horror--I expect I have more time than this person does. Thanks for the notice--and for not waking me up over it!
For those who missed it, it was a dozen or so posts that gave the def. of fastuous maybe 50 times. No big deal.

I think it would be best if we could refrain from spotlighting this any further. Thank you.

Edit: I am sorry; I didn't mean to imply that the waste of anyone's time and online-service money is "no big deal".

Posted By: stales Re: FASTUOUS GIT - 04/19/02 10:53 AM
Living on the other side of the world and subscribing to AWAD in like being in West World now that Jackie's Administrator.

I log in and - guess what - all the mess has been cleaned up while I was asleep!

Kewl!

stales

Posted By: WhitmanO'Neill Re: FASTUOUS GIT - 04/19/02 01:39 PM
If anybody wants to see one, I've got three of the things cluttering up my home mailbox. I, also, am not amused.

The Only WO'N!
© Wordsmith.org