Wordsmith.org
Posted By: Max Quordlepleen - 07/31/01 06:41 PM

Posted By: Jazzoctopus Re: Congratulations, Jazz! - 07/31/01 07:09 PM
Thank you. I knew ahead of time that he would be featuring me, but I'm still surprised that he did. I didn't really do much so I can't believe that I deserve the distinction and I'm not sure if they're using one of my designs or not. They didn't really tell me their final plans, so it'll be just as much a surprise to me as the rest of you.

Posted By: Max Quordlepleen - 07/31/01 08:26 PM
Posted By: Jazzoctopus Re: Congratulations, Jazz! - 07/31/01 08:38 PM
That's probably not something he has control over. It probably defaults to alphabetical order with All Forums at the bottom of the list. I kinda think that he should just get rid of the whole bottom half because it makes it look old and cluttered. 'Course, where would archie post then?

Posted By: AnnaStrophic Re: Congratulations, Jazz! - 07/31/01 08:42 PM
How 'bout if he renamed 'Animal Safari' and called it 'Zoo Safari'?

Posted By: Max Quordlepleen - 07/31/01 08:47 PM

Posted By: Sparteye Re: Congratulations, Jazz! - 07/31/01 10:21 PM
Way to go, Jazz! We all appreciate the work you put in to making AWAD an even better place.

Posted By: maverick Re: Congratulations, Jazz! - 08/01/01 10:36 AM
Great architecting, Jazzo

Now that ASp is going offline for a while, Archie tells me he feels free to post under the proper headings anway <EG>

Posted By: Faldage Re: Congratulations, Jazz! - 08/01/01 01:34 PM
Personally, I'd like to see each one individually selectable, as in Search Q&A and I&A and Misc but no others.

Posted By: Bobyoungbalt Re: Congratulations, Jazz! - 08/01/01 02:46 PM
I echo the congratulations of the rest of our community. An honor well deserved. My only disappointment was that I got the impression that today, Aug. 1, I would see the fruits of your labors, but so far I'm seeing the same format, and I'm really anxious to see the new AWAD, or at least the newer look and functionality.

Posted By: Brandon Re: Sometime in August - 08/01/01 04:42 PM
I got the impression that today, Aug. 1, I would see the fruits of your labors

I, too, am excited for the new layout. However, Anu's message only said it would happen in August. Maybe by Labor Day we'll be basking in a non-pinkish glow.

Posted By: wow Re : Hurrah JazzO - 08/01/01 07:25 PM
Congratulations JazzO, an honor well deserved ... flags are flying and the altar decked in seashells in your honor.
wow
High Priestess

© Wordsmith.org