Wordsmith.org
Posted By: Max Quordlepleen - 06/19/01 05:18 AM

Posted By: Faldage Re: Hail The High Priestess! - 06/19/01 11:48 AM
Wow! She has surely lived up to her name!

Beautiful picture, wow. How did you get it?

Posted By: wow Re: Hail The High Priestess! - 06/19/01 06:37 PM
You are too kind. Not deserved because in answer to : How did you get it?
I simply asked!

Posted By: of troy Re: Hail The High Priestess! - 06/19/01 07:00 PM
as you might remember-- Bel Marduk pointed out that Anu keeps track of our gender-- even if some poster have problems.

but in many cases he has our real names as part of our email address. and he is more inclined to respond to one half of the board members than others.. and you've never had a responce? and WOW has? do you think he plays favorites? The first Chat featured (and well deservedly, too, i might add) a board member-- who was it-- oh yes, Jackie.. and WoW received a photo.. can you see the beginnings of a pattern? Bel was also in touch with Anu-- (and he cut and pasted my comments into a news letter that was posted on my birthday--15 minutes of cyber fame for a present!).. but as you recall- my suggestion was only seconding yours.. and somehow, your comments didn't get posted.. does the pattern get clearer?

Betsy loves you (deservedly, i am sure!) but Anu loves all the ladies at AWAD!

Posted By: wwh Re: Hail The High Priestess! - 06/19/01 07:41 PM
Dear High Priestess: Lest some of us in ignorance profane your mysteries, would it not be fitting to inform your humble servants of the appropriate protocols and obeisances?

Posted By: tsuwm Re: Hail The High Priestess! - 06/19/01 07:45 PM
with inficete gravitas, I think ot is on to something (if not on something). [okay, with that last bit I lapsed into jocoseriousness]

Posted By: of troy Re: Hail The High Priestess! - 06/19/01 07:56 PM
can't i be both? (on and on to?) Oh yes, short or tall, young or old, good looking or not, Anu pays much more attention to the ladies than he does to the gentle men..

and he should-- after all men are just the beta test for humans!

Posted By: Jazzoctopus Re: Hail The High Priestess! - 06/19/01 08:02 PM
he is more inclined to respond to one half of the board members than others.

Well, I must be the exception. I've been corresponding with Anu rather frequently recently.

Posted By: tsuwm Re: Hail The High Priestess! - 06/19/01 08:05 PM
jazzo boasts economically I've been corresponding with Anu rather frequently recently.

well then, *you're* the one who should inform us as to appropriate protocols and obeisances....

Posted By: Jackie A-hem - 06/19/01 08:48 PM
I've been corresponding with Anu rather frequently recently.

And whom did you ask to run interference for you first,
and with success, I might add, hmm?

Posted By: tsuwm Re: A-hem - 06/19/01 08:54 PM
jazzo... never mind.

Posted By: Jazzoctopus Re: A-hem - 06/19/01 09:30 PM
And whom did you ask to run interference for you first, and with success, I might add, hmm?

I'm not at liberty to say.

Posted By: Max Quordlepleen - 06/19/01 10:25 PM

Posted By: Bingley Re: A-hem - 06/20/01 05:17 AM
Sorry to spoil an emerging pattern, but I also have exchanged emails with Anu in the past.

Bingley
Posted By: maverick Re: A-hem - 06/20/01 12:37 PM
Ditto. Can't let the *girls imagine they run the world even though Helen does acknowledge us men as her betas

Posted By: Max Quordlepleen - 06/20/01 01:04 PM

Posted By: tsuwm Re: A-hem - 06/20/01 01:41 PM
...and have I mentioned that the great & powerful Anu subscribes to *my list?

Posted By: wow Re: A-hem - 06/20/01 06:14 PM
tsuwm > the great & powerful Anu subscribes to *my list?

The Benevolent One, as we know, is a man of great Heart and Spirit, so naturally he would subscribe! No surprise here.

© Wordsmith.org