Wordsmith.org
Posted By: RhubarbCommando Sober Santa - 12/20/02 01:29 PM
Use the cursor arrows to direct Santa to the glasses of bubbly - beware: mince pies sober him up!

http://www.rancon.co.uk/sober/index.html

Bingle Jells"!!

Posted By: dxb Re: Sober Santa - 12/20/02 03:15 PM
Excellent!!

Posted By: AnnaStrophic Re: Sober Santa - 12/20/02 03:30 PM
It won't play for me. Does Santa have something against Macs?

Posted By: Buffalo Shrdlu Re: Sober Santa - 12/20/02 05:24 PM
worked fine for me: iMac 600, using Mozilla 1. took me a couple of reads though, to see that it was the arrow keys, not the mouse...

Posted By: Wordwind Re: Sober Santa - 12/20/02 10:51 PM
Hey, why is 'Stan' winning with scores of '1'?

My Santa drank a lot and I had 231 points. Why isn't my Santa--certainly a very drunk Santa--winning? Is the object NOT to let him have a drink? Where are the steenkin' rules?

Posted By: Faldage Re: Sober Santa - 12/20/02 11:07 PM
Where are the steenkin' rules?

I think the trick is don't fall off the roof.

Posted By: sjm Re: Sober Santa - 12/20/02 11:14 PM
>My Santa drank a lot and I had 231 points. Why isn't my Santa--certainly a very drunk Santa--winning? Is the object NOT to let him have a drink? Where are the steenkin' rules?

Hell's teeth! I'm a lifelong teetotaller, and I managed to get mine waaaay drunker - 431 pnoits to be eszhakt. Try harder!

Posted By: RhubarbCommando Re: Sober Santa - 12/21/02 02:15 PM
Does Santa have something against Macs?

No: it's just that he doesn't need them - it never rains where he goes!

(although I did overhear one of the beasties who pull his sleigh say to one of the others, in a coy sort of voice, " I think we're going to have a little rain, Dear."

Posted By: magimaria Re: Sober Santa - 12/21/02 07:23 PM
Well, with a little help from all these posts I finally got Santa pretty sloshed, but I didn't find the pies did any sobering up, despite my best efforts.

Thanks for the little fun!

magimaria

Posted By: Wordwind Re: Sober Santa - 12/21/02 07:55 PM
To Faldage:

In reply to:

I think the trick is don't fall off the roof.

You must have played a different game. My Santa was in a room with a railroad track that kept electrocuting him, and then I had to start a new game. The drunker Santa became, the longer his tongue became and lolled all about.

I also played the Santa on the ski slope game, but never earned a single point. And, man, I hit my space bar rapidimento! Made no difference.

© Wordsmith.org