Wordsmith.org
Posted By: of troy singles ad... for you guys. - 08/17/02 04:07 PM
we've all seen singles ads... this is the best!

SBF( single, black, female) Seeks Male companionship. Age and ethnicity unimportant. I'm a young, svelte, good looking girl who LOVES to play. I love long walks in the woods, riding in your pickup truck, hunting/camping/fishing trips. I love cozy winter nights spent lying by the fire.
Candlelight dinners will have me eating out of your hand. Rub me the right way and watch me respond. I'll be at the front door when you get home from work, wearing only what nature gave me. Kiss me and I'm yours.

Call 555-XXXX and ask for Daisy.

The phone number was the Humane Society and Daisy was an eight week old black Labrador Retriever. They received 643 calls in two days.

Posted By: AnnaStrophic Re: singles ad... for you guys. - 08/17/02 06:37 PM
I love it!

Posted By: RhubarbCommando Re: singles ad... for you guys. - 08/18/02 01:17 PM
Me, too: but I wonder how many out of the 643 continued to be interested when they found out what a bitch she was?

Posted By: Jackie Re: singles ad... for you guys. - 08/20/02 04:12 PM
...found out what a bitch she was
Little do you kn...mmf, mmmf [hand over mouth e].

Posted By: Alex Williams Re: singles ad... for you guys. - 08/21/02 01:49 AM
Pretty funny.

On the subjct of personal ads, the one I saw years ago that I should have responded to was "smart, pretty redhead seeks, pale, skinny boy." What else was I waiting for, a lightning bolt?

Posted By: wofahulicodoc targeted advertising - 08/22/02 01:51 PM
Why does it sound as though you would have had to be named Charley Brown to qualify for that one?...

Posted By: RhubarbCommando Re: targeted advertising - 08/22/02 02:09 PM
Perhaps because Charley Brown would undoubtedly have taken the same action that Alex did?

© Wordsmith.org