Wordsmith.org
Posted By: FormLacksClarity ""Here I Am"" - 07/19/15 06:21 AM
A man said to me something, and I thought I would share it and show you how I read it.
He wrote, "Well here you are again smuggly parading your junior high maths. It's cute. No, really. Since you amusingly seem to think that repeating the same drivel for a second time serves a purpose, I'll repeat my response to your earlier equally smug and equally childish excuse-making."
He then pasted irreverent things about my intelligence and ability to wield it in a rather cruel and further degrading aura about the posting. Here is how I read that;
HIS BRAIN
)>-begin.disrespect.opposition-<
)>-begin.win.crowd-<
)>-begin.establish.relevance-<
!.!.!.!
>-fact-<>""Well here you are again-*.*.*.*.*-""
>-fact.followup.-<
>-insult.adjective.mispell-<>""smuggly""<.>-insult.verb-<>""parading"" >-establish.insult.target-<>""your""<.>-insult.belittle-<>""junior high""<.>-establish.relation.to.target-<>""maths""<..>-insult.belittle-<>""Its cute""<..>-insult.irony.agree-<>""No, really""<..>-insult.trivialize.open-<>""Since you amusingly seem to think that repeating the same drivel for a second time serves a purpose,*-*-*""<
>-insult.followup-<
>-begin.show-<
>-show.effort.show.justice<>""I'll repeat my response*-*.equally *-* and equally-*.*-""<
>-show.followup-<
>-show.blame.target.opposition,to,<>""your""<.>-show.trivial.past<""earlier""<.>-insult.fix.misspell-<>""smug"<.>-insult.belittle-<>""childish""<.>-show.irrelevance-<>""excuse making""<
this continued for four paragraphs, and yet...
Only one relevant fact. "Here you are."
He is right. >-Fact-<>""Here I Am""<..
Posted By: FormLacksClarity Re: ""Here I Am"" - 07/19/15 06:25 AM
My apologies for the edit. I wanted to change the 'Here I Am' to something I thought would be a bit more clever and enjoyable for anyone that reads and enjoys such things. Be well my friends.
© Wordsmith.org