Wordsmith.org
Posted By: of troy loaded questions - 09/22/01 05:52 PM
we have asked these all through threads.. go back almost a year, and look at the Peas Porridge thread ("People eat this still?")

it might be fun to assemble a thread of loaded questions..

i'll leave it up to everyone to decide if they want to address the questions to a specific party.. or if they just want to present examples..

By they way, David, are you still under inditement for bigamy? How are the wifes holding up?
since david seems to be the most comman name here at AWAD, i thought i'd get things started -- you'll note i failed to indicate exactly which david i was thinking of.

Posted By: musick Re: loaded questions - 09/22/01 06:00 PM
Will the real David please stand up?

Posted By: belMarduk Re: loaded questions - 09/22/01 06:22 PM
Sorry Musick, he's busy with all them wives.

Posted By: of troy Re: loaded questions - 09/22/01 07:37 PM
Do you thinking standing up is what is required? Any man can stand up. "Will the real David be able to get up?" is the question!

Posted By: musick Re: loaded questions - 09/22/01 07:52 PM
I knew I should've left it to women to come up with the most heavily loaded questions...... especially after the "How are the wives holding up"...... too late now...

What haven't I done to deserve this?

Posted By: Keiva Re: loaded questions - 09/22/01 08:23 PM
you'll note i failed to indicate exactly which david i was thinking of.

But clearly one David (C.Kiwi) must have been on your mind, dazzling you with his recent pooh-bah-dom (pooh-bahity?)
Congratulations, CK!

Posted By: of troy Re: loaded questions - 09/22/01 08:34 PM
Oh Kiwi! am i part of your harem? How did i miss it? Is this why you avoided coming to NY? Is it that you still haven't told Sandra yet? when?
Kiwi is the almost perfect husband.. he never bothers me.. if only he'd give me his ATM card and PIN, he would be absolutely perfect! i'd be quite content never to see the man, if i could spend time with his money!

Posted By: musick Re: loaded questions - 09/23/01 07:27 AM
...ATM card and PIN, he would be absolutely ... It *figures... I wonder why, however?

Posted By: consuelo Atm and pin number - 09/23/01 02:25 PM
You see, this is the kind of thing that gives us poor girls a bad name. I have earned every penny I've ever spent. Why do we women perpetuate the golddigger mystique?of Troy, in no way am I trying to make you feel bad. Only think.

Posted By: wow Re: good husbands - 09/23/01 03:36 PM
In Japan (I have been told) : A good husband is one who works hard, turns over his pay to his wife and is never home.

In the Philippines I was told : A man who doesn't let his wife manage the money is a fool.

Posted By: musick Good medicine - 09/23/01 03:49 PM
...and their approach to *medicine attempts to repair the cause and the effects...... Where is Dr.Bill, anyway?

© Wordsmith.org