Wordsmith.org
CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS for Publication of "Jaisini Gleitzeit Supermodernity"
WRITER'S GUIDELINES
L.C.McCreshly Publications is seeking submissions for their upcoming book entitled: Jaisini Gleitzeit Supermodernity: New age American art.
What is accepted for submission to be included in the book:
Literary essays (1,000-3,000 words) for associative writing on invisible paintings.
The best art is art of fantasy; literary exploration of visual dimension is a new a vehicle but expresses so much more, contemporary directions of aesthetic development in art and art receptors, viewers who belong to the art tradition and never before had a chance to express their opinion on art. This is your opportunity to be a part of a new art and express your understanding of future of fine art.
You can also submit controversial views and any argument to the leading idea of non-visibility of new art.
HOW to submit:
In the body of an e-mail. No attachments.
Send submissions to gttlieb@aol.com, with “Submission” in the subject line. Please include your name, pen name if you use one, and author's bio if desired. Your work will be judged on merit of originality and degree of interest in the subject (you are advised to read essays, but the style of writing is not mandated to be professional art-speak and can be free versed.
RIGHTS AND COPYRIGHT
We ask for reproduction and archival rights. Author retains all other rights.
DEADLINE
Closing date for entries will depend on quantity and quality of submissions. We expect to include as many authors who submitted original opinions also depending on length of selected works.
CONTACT
Yustas Kotz-Gottlieb
gttlieb@aol.com
http://jaisini.artbabyart.net/

y k-g
Dear gleitzeit (or Mr. Easy Time if my Deutsch doen't fail me)

Here is my entry as follows:

I hope it wasn't too long. It was as you can see (or as you can't see) an invisible commentary on invisible art. But it was I assure you of the very highest quality of its kind! Thanks for the opportunity to participate!

BraveLad

Posted By: Zed invisible - 05/05/05 11:15 PM

© Wordsmith.org