Wordsmith.org
Posted By: tsuwm next week's theme - 02/12/05 05:34 PM
my theme next week is going to be February words. or maybe not. anyway, if y'all don't come here to this thread (do your think maybe I should change the title of the thread?) to discuss my word for the day I'm probably going to become really verbose. I know the failure for this to have been done regularly in the past has led me to consider pasquinade (ycliu) or even ironic satire. but then I don't really understand irony.

as for now, I'll just stick with pathos...

Posted By: Faldage Re: next week's theme - 02/12/05 09:59 PM
if y'all don't come here to this thread

Don' nobody come to this whole forum, nemmine thread. Jus oney you an Dub Dub'.

Posted By: themilum Re: next week's theme - 02/13/05 12:43 AM
"Don' nobody come to this whole forum, nemmine thread. Jus oney you an Dub Dub'."

And now you, Faldage, and now me, and I am multitudes.

Post brightly and they will come.

Posted By: Wordwind Re: next week's theme - 02/13/05 12:47 AM
What I want to know is about the February connection. Febrile words? Love words? Intercalcalary words? (I don't think I spelled intercalcalary right. Intercalacary? Can't remember and am about to drop after shopping in Wal-Mart with road rage drivers of shopping carts.)

I will tell you one thing:

Only February ends in 'ruary.'

Posted By: Buffalo Shrdlu Re: next week's theme - 02/13/05 01:29 AM
Wal-Mart? dub-dub...

Posted By: Wordwind Re: next week's theme - 02/13/05 10:55 AM
Hey, et': You try figuring out how to shop for Monday faculty treats, Mother's birthday, and assorted quick pickups all fitted into one hour because your mom doesn't want to be late to the church barbeque dinner on top of the fact that you live on a farm 35 minutes from town. Wal-Mart for country people has its uses. Sheesh.

Posted By: Jackie Re: next week's theme - 02/14/05 02:35 AM
, if y'all don't come here to this thread (do you think maybe I should change the title of the thread?) to discuss my word for the day I'm probably going to become really verbose.
Oh boy; now I'm starting to get really worried...

© Wordsmith.org