Wordsmith.org
Posted By: ianhutch Brownian motion - 03/26/07 09:26 AM
I thought I was the only one who couldn't pick up a dictionary or encyclopaedia without spending the next hours following trails I never intended to follow. Now I know there is a name for this, even if it is stretching the physics concept of random motion of molecules. Am I a molecule, are you a molecule, are we all living in a giant's thumbnail? Anyone managed to sort out the Theory of Everything yet? How many more quantum leaps can we make? Am I indulging in Brownian motion now? Aren't words wonderful?
Posted By: themilum Re: Brownian motion - 03/26/07 12:11 PM
Yes ianhutch, words are wonderful; molecules are wonderful. Words are just as concrete as molecules and molecules are as flimsy as words. I am wonderful, and so are some other people.

Welcome.
Posted By: belMarduk Re: Brownian motion - 03/26/07 03:42 PM
>>>>Words are just as concrete as molecules and molecules are as flimsy as words.

ooo - I really like that Milum. Did you just make it up? I'm printing it up and sticking it to my desk drawer - attributed to you of course.
Posted By: dalehileman Re: Brownian motion - 03/26/07 04:17 PM
ian: Yes I have a theory of everything. However, I hate to bore the board; so I am yours at dalehileman@verizon.net and don't care who knows it
Posted By: themilum Re: Brownian motion - 03/26/07 11:18 PM
"Words are just as concrete as molecules and molecules are as flimsy as words."

Thank You Bel, twice. One, for your nice comments; and two, for you having a such a brisk mind that could recognise the small, but succinct, truth within the words I wrote. So here's your second "thank you", --- Thank You!

Milo
© Wordsmith.org