Wordsmith.org
Posted By: jfbsmd your recent injury - 12/11/06 11:59 PM
Anu,
I simply wish to let you know of prayers being said for your recovery. Your work brings such pleasure to so many people that we need you to be well. Wishing you and your family good health.
Sincerely, Sondra D.
Posted By: Jackie Re: your recent injury - 12/12/06 01:15 AM
Oh, I dunno, Sondra: something like Ah, the pains I go to to find interesting words! could tempt a person to want to inflict pain... (wink)
Posted By: ParkinT Re: your recent injury - 12/12/06 05:26 PM
Many of the puns that are flung about on this board are quite painful in themselves!
Posted By: Buffalo Shrdlu Re: your recent injury - 12/12/06 05:27 PM
I guess I need to bone up on this one.
Posted By: ParkinT Re: your recent injury - 12/12/06 09:02 PM
Quote:

I guess I need to bone up on this one.

Ache-zacktly !
Posted By: pennyless Re: your recent injury - 12/13/06 06:12 PM
I hope Anu is not too set in his ways to appreciate a good ribbing. The die is cast, and without any further needling, I hope the bones knit nicely.
Posted By: Jackie Re: your recent injury - 12/14/06 01:14 PM
a good ribbing No, no, it was his collarbone, Penny! The die is cast I don't think they normally put casts on collarbones. needling ... knit Augh--I can't think of a comeback for that one! Two points awarded to Ms. Pennyless!

Edit: wait a minute...I just realized...doesn't that whole post belong over in Helen's knitting thread? Minus two points for me! Missed the whole connection on the first two!
Posted By: pennyless Re: your recent injury - 12/15/06 12:17 AM
Sometimes threads interweave to create a rich fabric!
Posted By: BranShea Re: your recent injury - 12/15/06 08:00 PM
The joined clavicles of the chicken are called the wishbone.We have two separate comparatively giant wishbones. Whoever brakes a clavicle may make a giant wish.
(a bonus) So Anu , I hope you have a wish to wish and wish you good recovery.
© Wordsmith.org