Wordsmith.org
Posted By: ronster Repetitive Letters - 07/05/06 12:28 PM
I did not see the first word for this week until Wednesday, but it was obvious from that word that repetitive letters is the theme for this week. That was confirmed when I saw the words for Tuesday and Wednesday. Each letter of the word is used twice in the word.
Posted By: Jackie Re: Repetitive Letters - 07/06/06 01:16 AM
Hi, Ron, and welcome aBoard. I hope you're right. I can never guess these things!
What is geocaching, please?
Posted By: ronster Re: Repetitive Letters - 07/07/06 12:49 PM
Geocaching is a high-tech scavenger hunt using GPS (global positioning system) devices. You can get the history of geocaching and other information at geocaching.com and you can create an account for free. We track down hidden containers by the latitude and longitude coordinates that are posted by the person hiding the cache. Caches can contain toys and trinkets for trade and always contain a log sheet to sign. There are over 287,000 caches worldwide. They are hidden in many places, but never buried. Come join us! GPS units can be bought for just over $100.
Posted By: Zed Re: Repetitive Letters - 07/07/06 06:32 PM
Hi Ron
Sounds like a great excuse to travel but how do you know the lat and long to hunt for?
Posted By: BranShea Re: Repetitive Letters - 07/08/06 03:22 PM
I saw the repetitive pattern in the words at the fourth word, not beeing superquick. Still it could be an evasive tactic and the real pattern is something else. I did post the (possible) answer , but I'm afraid I mixed up adresses and do not yet know if I reached the adress I had to go to. Very curious to know about the answer.
Posted By: mitchpowell Re: Repetitive Letters - 07/09/06 06:49 PM
Click to see a screenshot of my table
Posted By: BranShea Re: Repetitive Letters - 07/09/06 07:32 PM
Quote:

Click to see a screenshot of my table

Nice table and you really saw a lot more in it than simple me. But then the answer would be: this and/or that, no?
Can that be?
Posted By: BranShea Re: Repetitive Letters - 07/09/06 07:46 PM
P.S mitchpowel,
Right after posting the answer came in. Still like your colorful little puzzle and it was fun to read what other reactions there were.
© Wordsmith.org