Wordsmith.org
Posted By: wwh Prevalent proclivity - 05/23/02 01:03 AM
Cheiloproclitic: being attracted to a person's lips. Anatomist's definition of a kiss: a protracted suck on one end of an alimentary canal, and the important trick is to get the right end.

Posted By: marylynncorder Re: Prevalent proclivity - 06/11/02 12:41 AM
Ah, a kiss. I once asked a potential lover of mine, how would you define/describe a kiss? "To tease, to entice, to seduce and overpower." I fell instantly in love. How did he know how to characterize it unless he was THE MASTER.

Posted By: wwh - 06/11/02 03:30 PM
Posted By: Keiva Re: Prevalent proclivity - 06/11/02 05:10 PM
How did he know how to characterize it unless he was THE MASTER.

May I then presume that he was indeed proven so? [innocent -e]

Posted By: marylynncorder Re: Prevalent proclivity - 06/11/02 05:40 PM
I was wondering if anyone would ask that. Alas.

Posted By: marylynncorder Re: Prevalent proclivity - 06/11/02 06:19 PM
Let's rhapsodize about how incredible a kiss can be. What was your best kiss ever?

Posted By: Keiva Re: Prevalent proclivity - 06/11/02 07:53 PM
Cheiloproclitic

In the immortal words of someone-or-other:
Do you see what I see?

Posted By: marylynncorder Re: Prevalent proclivity - 06/11/02 07:55 PM
yeah

Posted By: Angel Re: Prevalent proclivity - 06/11/02 11:35 PM
What was your best kiss ever?

Well, it wasn't the first one! He sorta aimed for the lips, but we both closed our eyes too soon and hit schnozzes! Very embarrassing!

Posted By: marylynncorder Re: Prevalent proclivity - 06/12/02 02:28 AM
This is gonna turn into a chick thread and everyone is gonna cringe. Oh well, sigh, deep breath, here goes. However it does have some real use cause it helps men and women come to a place that is mutually satisfying.
Pause.
I was sitting here for quite some time thinking about the best kiss ever, reveling in the deliciousness of it, the need, tenderness, and desire behind it and then decided I couldn't describe it w/out taking something away from it. Hmm.

© Wordsmith.org