Wordsmith.org
Posted By: songsculptor Composer ISO of Lyrics or Poems - 10/27/01 06:03 PM
I am an Award Winning Songwriter looking for lyrics in the Country or Country/Pop Crossover style.
For more information please visit my website at:

http://www.mp3.com/songsculptor

or

http://www.songsculptor.homestead.com/files/songsculptor.htm

Thank you kindly

Richard Brown songsculptor@hotmail.com

Posted By: Bingley Re: Composer ISO of Lyrics or Poems - 10/29/01 09:16 AM
Another one touting for business. Why this sudden rash of them?

Bingley
Posted By: Faldage Re: Marinade #5© Refurbished - 10/29/01 04:19 PM
If M. songsculptor would like to set my award winning poem Marinade#5© to music I would be glad to refer him to my business manager (the ASp) to discuss details. He should please send examples of his work in audio tape format that we may judge whether his work meets the standards required to match the quality of my poem.

Posted By: WhitmanO'Neill Re: Stealing Space? - 10/29/01 04:26 PM
This isn't even an entity! This is corporate spam for mp3.com, the major music site, and the usual pay-as-you-go "songwriting" program they're offering! As such, this is truly invasive! Click on the URL and you'll see. Anu has every right to challenge these greedy, unconscionable corporate bums (who make their money by stealing artists' work in the first place) for advertising in his site without compensation!!! Grrrrr!

Posted By: Capital Kiwi Re: Stealing Space? - 10/29/01 08:59 PM
Yeah, but someone had to create an alias to post it in the first place. Being hung up by the thumbs and flogged with barbed wire would be too good for 'em. Hang on, that won't do, they might like it ...

Posted By: doc_comfort Re: Stealing Space? - 10/30/01 12:24 AM
And adding replies under the original post merely serves their cause...

Posted By: Faldage Re: Stealing Space? - 10/30/01 01:44 PM
that won't do, they might like it ...

In that case we can hang'em up, bring out the barbed wire dangle it in front of 'em and then *not flog 'em.

But not until the ASp has closed the deal.

Posted By: Capital Kiwi Re: Stealing Space? - 10/30/01 02:37 PM
You're a cruel, cruel man, Faldage. Must've been snakebit. Or somethin'.

© Wordsmith.org